The terms “we”, “us” and “our” also refer to BuyLandLagos (BLL). The term “you” refers to the person visiting this Website.
Please read these Terms carefully. They contain important information regarding your legal rights, including limitations on BLL’s and certain third parties’ liability, disclaimers of warranties and a submission to jurisdiction.
Each time you access the Service by any means (for example, through the Internet or on a mobile device), you irrevocably agree to comply with the version of the Terms posted on this Website at the time you access this Website. You may not use the Service if you do not agree to these Terms.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 13 years old. The Service is strictly for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use the Service if we have terminated any account of yours or banned you.
You may only use the Service as expressly permitted by these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by BLL, its third-party providers and other respective owners if any.
BLL provides content through the Service that is copyrighted and/or trademarked work of BLL or BLL’s third-party licensors and suppliers (collectively, the “Content”).
For clarity, Content shall include all such content accessed by you at any time. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by BLL and such third parties through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of BuyLandLagos and such others.
Accordingly, you shall protect the proprietary rights of BLL and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and comply with all reasonable written requests made by BLL to protect its and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Service.
Subject to these Terms, and your compliance with these Terms, BuyLandLagos hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use the Content and to use this Service, in each case solely for your personal use.
1) You agree that you will not:
2) Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
3) Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
4) Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
5) Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, “scraping”, robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by BLL).
6) Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
7) Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
8) Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any BLL server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
9) Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
10) Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
11) Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
Subject to these Terms, you may view, print and make copies of Content for your own personal use.
You may not, and shall not, copy, reproduce, download, “screen scrape”, store, transmit, broadcast, publish, modify, create a derivative work from, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise use, transfer (either in printed, electronic or other format) or exploit any Content, in whole or in part, in any way that does not comply with these Terms without our prior written permission.
“BuyLandLagos” and all related logos, trademarks, service marks and trade names are solely the property of BLL and its partners. The absence of a name, logo or other mark herein does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that BLL has established.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice. You are bound by any changes to these Terms upon our posting of such changes on the Service. You should check these Terms often to make certain that you are aware of the most current Terms.